Re: Adam Blaster!!!!

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 05:14:06 EDT

On Jun 24, 2004, at 03:21, Terrible Tom wrote:

> "It's a great chance to meet a bunch of new people, and see what your
> truck is really capable of. There is nearly zero risk of damage to set
> aside any worries about that. There's usually an alternate route to
> take to avoid any obstacles that look a little too rough."

He's right, though. Raise your hand if you've managed to do any damage
that you didn't know you were in for (i.e. didn't do something
stupid/risky to make it happen). Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?

The pit makes things wet, the waterfall is good for a rollover (I'm
really surprised that hasn't happened...) and parts breakage, ditto for
the pit on parts. aside from those, and slippery hill which is just
downright... downright, it's just muddy twotracks that get more rutted
with every get-together.

see also my other message regarding SCORE's carnage...

Speaking of which, Jon - do you think it's worth trying to do anything
with slippery hill? I'm not sure it's even doable if its condition
hasn't changed since last summer... Might be a good idea to un-rut it,
or even dig it out a bit to slope towards the up-cliff rather than the
down-cliff =)

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
84 RamCharger 4x4 360                   98 Dakota CC 4x4 318