GenII Clear Corners

From: Zachary Burcham (roadking_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 08:45:05 EDT

I don't know what the big hubub is about with the stock bulbs. Has anyone
actually tried to use the stockers? They glow pretty amber if you ask me.
I will admit I am not sure about what other states do but here in IN, the
front signals need to be between a white and amber color. Mine fit that
description with the stock cheap bulbs in them. No need for ugly yellow
bulbs.

Zach Burcham
92dakotahd

a trip to NY