Re: Toasted a Chevy Colorado...heheheeh

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 00:14:01 EDT

I don't know why they'd get that idea.. They make the truck bigger and the
drivetrain smaller. Like the S-10 wasn't already underbuilt. From what
I've heard the Colorado is BUILT good.. as far as chassis.. But since it's
grown.. it should have gotten more power- not less.. I'd still put my 2.5L
Dak against one.. hehe..
Aaron Wyse