Re: Re: Toasted a Chevy Colorado...heheheeh

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 00:49:42 EDT

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 00:16:17 -0400, awyse@sw.rr.com ("Aaron Wyse")
wrote:
>I don't know why they'd get that idea.. They make the truck bigger and the
>drivetrain smaller. Like the S-10 wasn't already underbuilt. From what
>I've heard the Colorado is BUILT good.. as far as chassis.. But since it's
>grown.. it should have gotten more power- not less.. I'd still put my 2.5L
>Dak against one.. hehe..

Yeah.. There was one behind me at a gas station a few weeks ago. A
guy came up and asked him what kind of mileage he got. He bragged
about his "20 mpg" ... then the other guy asked him what it had under
the hood, "a v8?" and then the colorado guy kinda slumped down and
mumbled, "it's an inline 5, which is sorta between a 4 and a 6." I
just laughed...