Re: Anonymity blown to hell

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 18:19:55 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> Barry wrote:
>

>> andy levy wrote:

>>> I imagine someday, it'll get old.
>>>
>>> But it'll be a while.
>>>
>>> Tom knew the instant he crawled up out of that pond that he was gonna
>>> catch crap over it for a long, long, LONG time.
>>> - --
>>> - -andy
>>

>> Correction, was HAULED up out of that pond by some very good buddies...
>

> I was referring to Tom crawling out to come *tell* people what he'd
> done, so they could haul him out.

So was I, sleepyhead. Tom couldn't swim. Mike and I HAULED his soggy
butt out of that pond, then, eventually, with the help of *most* of the
rest of the attendees, we hauled his truck out....

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com