parts wanted, seat fix & ground effects

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 19:57:00 EDT

Some of you may have seen our post earlier this week regarding a '98 Dak
that we purchased last weekend. We drove it home sitting on a pillow
because the driver's seat was so low. After pulling the seats out (and
cleaning the carpet real good) we pulled the cover off the broken seat.
Three of the four springs were missing, we really were sitting on the floor!
The "pipe" frame that the springs attach to-the holes were pulled
through...remember, we had surmised that the owner must have been heavy.
Anyhow, a trip to the hardware store, four replacement springs purchased,
new holes drilled and the seat sits like new. Total cost, $10.

Now for the parts needed. Does anyone have a right rear tail light assembly
to sell? We have looked on ebay and will get one there if there is no
response. Just thought we would try here first. Also, James would like to
move up to the 15"x8" wheels if they don't run too much. Again, we have
been looking on ebay, but if someone has a set they want to part with,
please let us know.

This truck has a ground effects package on it which James wants to remove.
Hey, he wants a truck... We do not see it in the Mopar accessory catalog,
so it may be aftermarket. It goes from the front bumper to the rear bumper
and incorporates a narrow running board under the door, this is for an
extended cab. Is anyone interested in this item? We can send you some
pictures if you are.

Thanks,
Cal & James