Re: Ouch... Daks' been deflowered, kinda long

From: ffastje (ffastje@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 08:52:26 EDT

Good luck on your test and maybe most of the scratch will rub out. My truck
was the first vehicle that I have owned that was not 10 years old with at
least 150000 miles and ran like crap.Long story short too late my wife got
rear-ended 3 days after I bought it and the couple drove off before the
police got there. Talk about crying I don't think she stopped for 2 hours.