Re: WAS: Meathead NOW: Rancho 9000 adjustable shock setup pricing???

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 23:36:29 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> On 6/25/2004 3:44 PM, Mr. Plow wrote:
> |
> | Ya i know, it's a pretty big difference in pricing...
> | Who all is planning on doing work at Jon's that weekend anyway?
> | I wouldn't want to hog the lift for too long if there are others that
> | are going to be using it as well...
>
> They won't admit it right now, but I think Tom & Mike can plan on
> needing the lift at some point during the weekend :P
>
> - --
> - -andy

LOL well - barring any unexpected aquatic adventures, all I should need
the lift for this year would be for tire changes. And I can even use my
floor jack again if the lift is otherwise needed. Yeah I still have
that crappy removable handle floor jack that I got from work. But as
cheap as it is - its worked fine for me every time. And I've asked it
to do a lot. I've jacked up the Ram with it - jacked up the 2wd Dakota
with it and used it to push the ass end of the truck around the swamp.
(don't try this at home kids) If it stopped working tomarrow... I've
gotten my money's worth out of it.

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (25) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/