Re: Re: BBQ Prepwork...

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 14:48:48 EDT

Phillip Batson wrote:

> Hey Josh,
> What kind of mileage do you have on your truck? Just
> wondering when I can expect mine to need work. :)
> I know you're in Illinois, is that place your taking
> it pretty reputable? I'll definately keep them in mind
> when the time comes then.
>
> Thanks!!

Hey Phil,
Yes, I'm in Illinois, but I'm up around Chicago. The place is called
Roadmaster Transmission and it's in Schaumburg (about an hour north of
me). They came HIGHLY recommended to me from the Dodge guys in the
area. The owner Danny is in bed with several performance companies and
they do lots of prototyping at the shop there. One of the guys in our
local club has worked something out with them to get us a 15% discount
on all work done, and he swears by this shop. He's got a NA 408 stroker
  and one of their transmissions and has put over 50k miles and 2000
passes on it without incident. If you're looking for more information,
shoot me an email offlist.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L