Re: Re: BBQ Prepwork...

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 17:41:05 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

> andy levy wrote:

>> On 6/29/2004 2:17 PM, Jon wrote:
>>
>> | Wow, Josh...
>> |
>> | It's a 1500-mile round trip for you? According to Mapquest, it'd
>> only be
>> | about 1350 for me.
>>
>> 300 round-trip here :P
>>
>> - --
>> - -andy
>>

> rub it in why don't you? It's okay though, the people that drive more
> than 4 hours to the bbq are the real die-hards.

Eh? I think your mapquest is corn-fused... it's only like 700 miles for
me, and I am 200 mi further south than you. If it really is that much
farther for you, I think I am going to skip the convoy, heh, heh,heh.
Speaking of Convoy, I know Tom will have a CB, I have one...Josh, would you
like to borrow my spare? Or would FRS radios provide a more convenient if
shorter range, solution?

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com