Re: Re: BBQ Prepwork...

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 21:03:06 EDT

Barry wrote:

> Eh? I think your mapquest is corn-fused... it's only like 700 miles
> for me, and I am 200 mi further south than you. If it really is that
> much farther for you, I think I am going to skip the convoy, heh, heh,heh.
> Speaking of Convoy, I know Tom will have a CB, I have one...Josh, would
> you like to borrow my spare? Or would FRS radios provide a more
> convenient if shorter range, solution?

I think that you and Tom should just get Nextel phones. My phone
already has a nationwide walkie-talkie in it. That would solve the
problem alltogether.

For serios though, I'm probably going to borrow a CB from my
grandfather, he's got 12 or something. That magnet mount antenna would
be sweet again this year though....

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L