LED Followup AutoLumination MATRIX Bulbs

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 19:11:57 EDT

Garbage. I did more research, and anything that is fairly affordable is
going to be completely inadequate for street use. As in, 20+ LED's per bulb
and good ones will run $5 or so each per bulb, and that is just the LEDs, no
socket or anything. Too bad I can't return these little bastards I don't
think...

Travis
'92 Dakota 5.2 4x4
Stuck with half LED and half incadescent turn signals..