Re: Re: BBQ Prepwork...

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 01:48:27 EDT

On Jun 30, 2004, at 21:04, Josh Battles wrote:

> You're not kidding. Last year I was thinking of visiting a friend in
> NYC, but that'd be another 6 hours away. NY is a freekin huge state.

6 hours? you musta been planning on hauling ass down there. it's 6.5
hours from rochester, and I'm an extra bit east. I'd expect more like
7.5-8 hours from fredonia....

there is no straight shot across the middle or south end of the state.
Though once they finish 86, it'll be a lot better to go across the
southern tier. Too much construction on the west end of it right now,
though - and I think it would be out of the way to hit it from Jon's,
but I'd have to look at a map to be sure. but it's not like it
matters.

NY is big - it makes up for all those puny little states between it and
ME.

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
mobile.612.618.4652   home.585.935.7129   fax.360.364.3930