Re: Dak Generations (was Cat converter)

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 10:02:21 EDT

The oficiall chrysler designation is gen I 1987 to 1996 gen II 1997 to
current.

Our own internet designation is gen I 1987 to 1990 gen 2 1991 to 1996 gen
III 1997 to current

The gen 1/2 had different core supports, grills, headlights, front bumpers,
and hoods. The 6 lug pattern came out in 1991, however the magnums didnt
premiere until 1992.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid