Re: RE: LED Followup AutoLumination MATRIX Bulbs

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 10:16:40 EDT

On Jul 1, 2004, at 7:47, Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:

> I picked mine up from an online company (was referred to them from
> a person at a local car show)...i'll dig up the site for ya.

Thanks

> The light
> still has the round "dot" effect, but...at night...does fill the tail
> light
> assembly pretty well - VERY visible at that.

It was the 'dot' that I had a problem with. especially in my tails, in
daylight the light was not particularly visible (and _wasn't_ from the
side), and in direct sunlight I couldn't even pick out the signal
flashing unless I was straight on, looking for it. The ones I picked
up did not have the array of bulbs at the base shining out to fill the
fixture, needless to say. They were returned the same day I got them
and tried them out.

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
mobile.612.618.4652   home.585.935.7129   fax.954.697.0487