Lucas (was RE: 93 Dakota)

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 22:54:41 EDT

FWIW I have put Lucas ATF additive in all my automatic transmissions
(lesse..'71 Duster, '76 D100, my sister's '96 Intrepid, and my '92 Dak), and
have never seen any evidence of foaming in any of them. The Duster was PM,
the D100 was to help it keep chugging a little longer (worked till it threw
a rod!), the Intrepid felt better after it, and my Dak stopped its tiny
leakage. I did see a study where their motor and gear oil products foamed
like heck though...that stuff will never see anything I care about.

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4

Get tips for maintaining your PC, notebook accessories and reviews in
Technology 101. http://special.msn.com/tech/technology101.armx