Opinions on Infinity Amps

From: brett4hand@hotmail.com
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 22:57:53 EDT

Hey gang,
I'm considering buying a 4 channel amp. This one Infinity is rated at about
112 watts per channel on a 4 ohm load. Not their high end unit (about 300
bucks), I think it's the "S" line? I'd really like an amp that I could bridge
the rear into mono for a sub, and run the fronts with a crossover at about 250
hz and up. Just need some opinions or alternatives. Current setup is a Sony
CDX-MP30 with Alpine 6.5's in the doors, and a Cerwin Vega! 12" sub. Keep in
mind that I'm a cheap SOB. :)

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto