RE: 93 Dakota

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 07:48:31 EDT

  That's news to me. It's been in my dak for the last two trans. fluid
changes (around 60,000 miles total time in the truck) and I have yet to see
the first bubble. I also know personally of three other make/models of
vehicles it's been put in without resulting in foam. If the guy wants to
put an additive of some sort in the transmission, my suggestion is still
Lucas.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6