Re: Re: BBQ Prepwork...

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 10:47:30 EDT

"Barry" wrote:

> >> heh, "page no longer exists" Guess Tom is just going to have to bring
> >> baggies...
> >

> > http://www.notthebrightestbulbinthebox.com/barry.htm
> >

> Ouch. That was harsh. Silly me for thinking you might actually be trying
> to provide usefull information..

I thought it would be funny, i mean, the solution presented was a little too
coincidental, don't you think? I figured that I'd get someone though.

And to answer the question at hand, I checked with nextel (I had to call
them for something anyway) and they don't offer anything that's waterproof
persay. Some of the new phones are splash resistant, but nothing like Tom
would need. Better?

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L