Re: Opinions on Infinity Amps

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 12:14:40 EDT

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 00:18:09 -0400, josh@omg-stfu.com (Josh Battles)
wrote:
>Oh yeah, US Acoustics makes a decent product for the money as well.
>Crutchfield sells their stuff and I've installed it in the past. No
>complaints.

Yeah, although I must say it seems to have come down in quality a bit
in recent years. I had a USAcoustics 85x4 amp and that thing was a
tank. Not just in terms of size, but it was really built well --
particularly considering the price tag.

Pretty good quality, great price, and an American made product (at
least as of a few years ago... probably pretty good odds that it's not
anymore)

-Bill