RE: RE: RE: Dak Generations

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 14:20:33 EDT

I agree, I think. I have both flavors, and the fenders look the same >to
me<. I could be wrong. I went home for lunch to have a look. The only doubt
I have is the curve at the front of the fenders where they meet the grille.
It looks like the gen1 has a slightly sharper curve to it to go around the
corner and meet the square grille. If somebody had one of those body shop
curve guages, I'm sure they could tell definitively.