Stuff to get rid of

From: Woodruff, Jason P (jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 17:11:14 EDT

I've still got stuff to get rid of. All went on a 2000. All too much of a
hassle to ship, so either come get it (Irvine, Ca) or wait for me to be in
your neighbor hood between Angeles National Forest and San Diego.

I've got one 15x8" steel black American racing rim. Need a spare? or
replace a bent one? Free to good home.

Two class 3 bolt on hitches. $25 each.

Set of four 16x8" Eniki rims. One rim is a little beat up on the inside,
but safe, bolts up flat and can't see the damage when installed. Small wear
and tear scratches, $150 for the set.

Need manual "bucket" seats? Driver's side no rails, passenger's side
including rails. Grey. No tares, don't remember any stains. Make an offer.

ARE fiberglass tonnoue cover (standard size bed). Painted Amber Fire.
Small nicks and dings, easy to get rid of if you're going to repaint. Has
the unique hardware with it, might be missing some stuff you can get at Ace
Hardware. Free to good home.

I don't check the DML often, so please e-mail inquires to
woodrufj@yahoo.com.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota