RE: '00 4.7, Malfunction light on, P0203-P0208 codes

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 14:19:04 EDT

It's going to be either the ASD Relay (they do "fry out" every now and
then), a loose harness (either the ground or on the injectors themselves),
or the PCM. Try the ASD relay first as it's the least expensive
route...after verifying all the injector connections and ground. Injector
resistance should be in between 10-16 ohms (you can check them with a DVOM
while you look at each connector).

- Bernd