Re: Re: Suspension questions

From: andy levy (andy-dml@levyclan.us)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 13:55:50 EDT

Woodruff, Jason P wrote:
> Forget the RT suspension, they had a buy back at one time due to it's low tow ratings.

The buyback was not due to the low tow rating itself. As I recall,
people were pissed that the R/T was initially advertised as having the
same tow rating as any other 2WD Dak, then it was changed to the correct
2000 pounds. Basically, someone didn't put the right info in the
brochures. To appease people, Dodge offered the buyback program.

It was more about PR than anything else.