Re: Suspension questions

From: Woodruff, Jason P (jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 13:14:27 EDT

Forget the RT suspension, they had a buy back at one time due to it's low tow ratings.
Helper springs will do wonders. But check the tongue weight your applying, you might be to unbalanced. In my experience the brakes are a weak link in towing. When you warp the rotors (yes "when", not "if") upgrade to some nice power slots or equivalent.
Jay W
505/287 Dakota