Re: Re: Suspension questions

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 16:23:58 EDT

""Rick Barnes"" <barnesrv@comcast.net> wrote in message

> I had the Hawks when I originally got the Powerslots, and they stopped
okay,
> but did not last long and were noisy. EBC may be the Green ones that I am
> thinking of, so thank you Josh.
>
> Rascal

You're welcome. Keep me posted on the longevity and stopping
characteristics of the new pads. I'd like something a little quieter next
time I swap pads. I'm tired of having the schoolbus brakes.

I know EBC makes the Green Stuff pads as well as the Red Stuff pads.... One
is suitable for street, and the other is more for race days. IIRC Tire Rack
sells them.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L