Re: Re: Suspension questions

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 18:21:35 EDT

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 16:27:38 -0400, Josh Battles wrote:

> I know EBC makes the Green Stuff pads as well as the Red Stuff pads.... One
> is suitable for street, and the other is more for race days. IIRC Tire Rack
> sells them.

EBC is well known for their replacement mountain bike disc brake pads,
too. The green is for recreational use, red for maximum high-heat
resistance (DH racing,) and they also have a gold series that has
extremely long life. I guess that all translates over to vehicular use.

check it: http://www.ebcbrakes.com/Automotive.html