Re: Transwork Update

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 13:52:22 EDT

"Kyle Vanditmars" <kylevan@telus.net> wrote in message

> On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 11:21:42 -0400, Josh Battles wrote:
>
> > someone had written "Mondays
> > suck" on top of the torque converter, which I might add was still the
> > original one.
>
> Wow... I guess you know which trans shop NOT to go to...

Yeah, and the scariest part is that it was done under warranty at
Bettenhausen Dodge in Tinley Park, IL - my local 5 star and IIRC, one of the
top 5 rated dealers in IL. Everything else that they've done for me has
been fantastic, so it might have just been a fluke. Either way though, I'm
still going to bring the pics in to them and let them know how I feel about
it. For all I know, them not replacing the TQ converter may have
contributed to the demise of the trans for a second time. It was rebuilt
because it was in sad shape in the first place, and not changing the TQ
converter probably put all of that metal back into the trans.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L