OT: ATV Opinions

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 19:43:42 EDT

Since this is very OT, I'll make it short and simple.

I'm currently on the market to buy two ATVs. On one, I'm looking for
something in the 300-400 cc range, 4 wheel drive. For the other, I'm
looking for something similarly equipped but it doesn't need to be 4
wheel drive. Could also be slighly smaller... not too picky about
that.

Anyway, since we have a pretty diverse group of people here, I thought
that some of you might be willing to share you input/opinions. Feel
free to drop me a line offlist (dakota@billpitz.com).

Thanks,

-Bill