Re: RE: Clutch Fan Questions

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 09:30:01 EDT

Thanks!
I have a wrench that fits the nut, just never occured to me that a whack with a
hammer would crack it loose, kept looking for a way to keep the water pump for
turning.

I will give the clutch a check, I haven't had any cooling issues. I was more
concerned that because of the loosenes in the shaft that it was hanging up and
not slipping when it should.

Thanks,
Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4