Re: Transwork Update

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 12:54:37 EDT

"Bill Pitz" <dakota@billpitz.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 08:51:24 -0400, jbattles@bankfinancial.com ("Josh
> Battles") wrote:
> >They're saving it for me, but I can't have it unless I want to pay for
it.
> >They need it for core. I'm certainly going to be taking lots of pictures
of
> >it though, and bringing those to the dealer that did the trans in the
first
> >place to see what they have to say about it.
>
> I wonder if they'd let you borrow it. I think it would be more
> convincing to walk into the dealership and when they question you,
> show them the actual converter...

They may, but I don't really want to drive the hour and a half back to the
trans shop to return it when I'm done showing it to the dealer. Besides,
I'm basically just going to bitch about it and expect nothing in return. It
was warranty work done 2 years ago, i really can't expect them to compensate
me in any way.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L