Re: Poly Bushings

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 09:25:49 EDT

I've had polly bushings in several cars and now my race truck.

Poly = squeak.

Best thing to lessen it is to use the grease they give you and grease them
at oil change time. The problem is that there is no zerk for the upper and
lower bushings on these trucks.

The ride is tighter in that sterring response is quicker, and a bit firmer.
I wouldn't call it harsh though.

TonyC