Re: RE: RE: Mopar Trans Cooler

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 12:56:11 EDT

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 07:43:45 -0400, fasstdak@hotmail.com ("Bernd D.
Ratsch") wrote:
>Honestly, the stock system is pretty good at keeping things cool. Unless
>it's extreme heat and you're towing something very heavy, stick with the
>stock system.

Cool. It seems to keep the oil temp pretty reasonable. I've been
thinking about adding a tranny temp gauge just for the heck of it.

I got the feeling that it was sufficient (in 3 years of towing the
boat, the fan clutch has only kicked into that loud/roaring/freight
train kind of mode once and things cooled right down after it did).

Anyway, thanks!

-Bill