Re: Webcam?

From: mike-lists@tepidcola.com
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 21:12:58 EDT

In article <70fte0h1n0ve9fraff70v48oq0fiqbq8oi@4ax.com>, dakota@billpitz.com
(Bill Pitz) writes:

> Anyway, I could go on about it for hours. I guess I've just been
> playing with this stuff a little bit too long. :-) Feel free to drop
> me an e-mail offlist. In the meantime, I'll stop wasting everyone's
> time.

  Well, I've certainly learned a lot about the application of wireless tech in
the last few days - and certainly more than I ever expected to pick up from the
DML =D

  With what I've read here so far, I don't think it would be too big of a deal
to cover a half mile square with not even close to the amount of equipment I
was imagining neccessary. Pretty impressive what good antennas can do.

  Thanks for the info - and when I've got some funds to spare to play with in
this arena I'll definitely have to remember to search for this converstaion <g>

--
Mike, momentarilly hailing from Cleveland via the webnews gateway