Re: Picked up the truck...

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 09:40:04 EDT

They did the work, believe me. It was in for a blown trans at the time and
wasn't driveable, and it was when they were done. The converter has the
reman stamp on it (can be seen in the first pic I posted) so I don't think
they're selling stuff and not doing it.

The issue here is the vandalization of the parts. I'm not terribly happy
about that, but it's a relatively minor inconvienence by comparison. know
what I mean?

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""Chad Evans"" <hemidak@msn.com> wrote in message news:BAY11-F24x8oFWwelkk0004464e@hotmail.com... > > that may work but they may also be stealing from MA mopar by ripping them > off. doing service work and not doing it. Is a big NO-NO. You should call > dodge and ask them to find the records of what they did under the service > work. If things dont add up well then they are in DEEP #@#$!! > > > > >From: Bill Pitz <dakota@billpitz.com> > >Reply-To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net > >To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net > >Subject: Re: DML: Picked up the truck... > >Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:50:48 -0700 > > > > > >On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 01:42:25 -0400, josh@omg-stfu.com (Josh Battles) > >wrote: > > >Thanks for the kind words Brett, but I'm just going to bring it to the > > >dealer's attention and call it a day. I'm not going to get mad or > > >scream or anything like that, I'm just going to let them know that the > > >actions of this particular tech have made me think twice about the work > > >that I get done with them. I figure that if I act like an adult, > > >hopefully they'll do the same. > > > >If that doesn't work, let's all convoy to their parking lot and stage > >a protest! :-) We can get support for it by posting your story and > >pictures on various web forums and mailing lists. > > > >-Bill > >