Re: Re: Not so nice river run, actual question at the end-kinda long

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 14:31:25 EDT

I remember you saying something about them living down this way, your up
near Champaign/Danville or Chicago right? I am actually southwest of
Marshall, about 2.5 miles south of a little town named Clark Center. Not
much around here, I do know where you are talking about, I probably drive
right past their house everyday I go to work. There is an Auto body shop
with a Veterinary service across from it and jsut down the road is a little
subdivision where they have a Golf course near it. I'm almost always around
with a rotating weekday and weekend schedule that I work 3 on 3 off 4 on 4
off, Currently im doing the weekend thing for a bout another 2 weeks having
only every other sunday off. So if you're down give me a hollar a day or 2
before we'll see whether we can make a river run or take some of my piddly
side roads I have found. The most fun is after harvest season is over, then
the farmers aint so pissed if your in a field, just mad a little if you get
caught.

P.S. I have no winch, just a 15' log chains is all I have... 8-)

Don't know about the exhaust, they would be out of the way and I wouldn't
loose any bed capacity if I do run them out the body on passenger side, just
wasn't sure about the water while I was driving through it, whether it
wouldn't be like a "banana in the tail pipe" on a V6 until I upgrade to the
V8? But it would be nice to get door depth and not sputter and chug like a
POS Ford or Chevy does on dry land 8-)

As for the BBQ, funds, house remodeling and time off work aren't going to
work out in my favor again, hopefully soon.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's