Re: BBQ getting closer

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 18:24:00 EDT

Hey, Norah!

<snip> I just wanted to let those attending the DML BBQ know, that I'll be
bringing our coffee maker and a tin of "Tim Hortons" coffee, cream and
 sugar. I know that Jon has that huge coffee pot, but it's a bit of a
 waste to make such a large pot when there aren't as many coffee-holics
 in the group<snip>

Add two coffee-holics to the group! Susan & I take it black! We'll bring
some MasterBlend...we'll also bring a small (4-6 cup) coffee maker...

<snip> take care and see everyone soon<snip>

Yep! A week & a day & we'll be there!

We'll bring some of the local (Helmboldt's) frankfurters, sauce, buns,
onions, spicy mustard & a steamer...
They're small so we'll bring a 4-5 pounds...We did them up at "The Valley" a
coupla years ago & they were a big hit with the out-of-towners"
I'll also have my stash of diet Coke & whatever Malt beverage Susan
prefers...

Golly gee! Can't wait to meet DBDoMPfIWUMOT!

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/