Re: Re: BBQ getting closer

From: Walt Felix (Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 07:14:34 EDT

Yea Bob,
   Ingrid and I also like the MasterBlend. We'll bring the flavored
creamers.

Norah,
    This is an unusual request but I got this thing for the Lays ketchup
chips. Always get them when I go to Canada, Eh! Can't get them here in
Connecticut.

Barry,
   There's a place not far from me that I makes their own soda, "Hosmer
Mountain Bottling Co." http://hosmer.pds2k.com/index.shtml I'll try to
grab some Root Beer for you.

Any requests for items from CT. Not sure what I can offer. I would offer to
bring a couple of cheese cakes from Mozzicato's (best Italian Bakery in the
NE) But they never last long around me. I've been known to eat an entire
Mozzicato cheese cake in a single sitting.

Walt