Re: Looking for highly tech. info. about OD

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 22:09:47 EDT

I've never run into this on my Gen III autos. My former 98 Avenger would
override the gear selector and OD switch on an over rev.

I've had a similar issue with my lockup converter. Around the 1000' mark it
would lockup the converter while I had it in 3rd and OD off. With the Viper
unit I have the clutches apply a ton harder, and it would drag the rpms
down. Juice it and I barely feel it.

TonyC