Repost: DML 2004 - Fantasy Football League is now taking teams!!!

From: Tom \ (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 02:37:11 EDT

Didn't know if everyone got this... for some reason, I didn't get a copy of
it back...

Subject: DML 2004 - Fantasy Football League is now taking teams!!!

This is to confirm that you've created the Custom League named DML 2004 and
the team called Texas Turbos in that league.

To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and
Password. In your case, the ID# is 134246 and the Password is dakota.

You have chosen for your league to take part in a live online draft on Tue
Jul 27 8:15pm PDT. Until that time, you (and only you) can change the type
of draft by using the Change Draft Type option found among your Commissioner
Tools, which can be reached from your League Overview page.

If you choose to remain in a live draft, please arrive at the draft 10
minutes ahead of the scheduled time. The draft will start promptly and may
conclude rapidly if only a few managers are logged in.

We also suggest that all league members pre-rank their players in case a
manager can't make it to the draft. Managers can do this at any time by
simply going to the Fantasy Football home page and clicking on their team
name.

Thanks for joining. Good luck.
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

---Let me know if you have any questions or problems...

Later!
Tom "Slick"

The information transmitted in this electronic mail messages, sent from
tbn0007@unt.edu, prodog@swbell.net, or tnorth@hotmail.com is:
1) intended only for the person, persons, entity, or entities to which it is
addressed to
2) contains confidential and/or privileged materials.

In the case of confidential and/or privileged materials, any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in
reliance upon these materials, by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient may be the subject of legal action.

If you receive an email in error from tbn0007@unt.edu, prodog@swbell.net, or
tnorth@hotmail.com, please:
1) contact the sender;
2) delete the material from your computer.