Re: BBQ getting closer rootbeer?

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 12:20:40 EDT

Walt Felix wrote:

> Yea Bob,
> Ingrid and I also like the MasterBlend. We'll bring the flavored
> creamers.
>
> Norah,
> This is an unusual request but I got this thing for the Lays ketchup
> chips. Always get them when I go to Canada, Eh! Can't get them here in
> Connecticut.
>
> Barry,
> There's a place not far from me that I makes their own soda, "Hosmer
> Mountain Bottling Co." http://hosmer.pds2k.com/index.shtml I'll try to
> grab some Root Beer for you.
>
> Any requests for items from CT. Not sure what I can offer. I would offer to
> bring a couple of cheese cakes from Mozzicato's (best Italian Bakery in the
> NE) But they never last long around me. I've been known to eat an entire
> Mozzicato cheese cake in a single sitting.
>
> Walt

Thank you Walt. I have almost 100 varieties of rootbeer [Mike can attest]
so the national brews are pretty well covered... I am down to searching
for local stuff.. Can anyone come up with a 6pack or so of "Maine Root"?

Actually, I will reimburse anyone that brings me oddball glassbottle
rootbeer...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com