Re: Re: Re: Re: Not so nice river run, actual question at the end-kinda long

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 21:16:50 EDT

Well, now.. don't say that.. my fathers DAK was/is a '95 2wd v6 and I took
him down to the river in it before he passed away last november so it is a
pretty sentimental place for me. The water spot I wnet through has a
bypass, but I don't normally use it, I like the mud and water. But as Barry
said if "yall" wanna come down for a mini-redneck meet thats kewl. Dont
have a spare bedroom but your welcome to camp and use shower/stove etc...
I have an empty living room and the house looks condemned but is very
sturday in 60+ mph winds 8-)

That would be kewl, me and Amber even considered hosting a midwest DML meet
if and when the time becomes appropriate. We want to make some trails and
suck back in our 30+ acres here and then there are the few others that we
play on, nothing major or torturous to DAK but fun all the same.

Just give me a hollar, I will get a copy of my schedule up on my website
and post a link so you know what I work..

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's