Re: Re: Re: Re: Not so nice river run, actual question at the end-kinda long

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 20:15:19 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

> ""Bill Day"" <billday@consolidated.net> wrote in message
>
>>I remember you saying something about them living down this way, your up
>>near Champaign/Danville or Chicago right? I am actually southwest of
>>Marshall, about 2.5 miles south of a little town named Clark Center. Not
>>much around here, I do know where you are talking about, I probably drive
>>right past their house everyday I go to work. There is an Auto body shop
>>with a Veterinary service across from it and jsut down the road is a
>
> little
>
>>subdivision where they have a Golf course near it. I'm almost always
>
> around
>
>>with a rotating weekday and weekend schedule that I work 3 on 3 off 4 on
>
> 4
>
>>off, Currently im doing the weekend thing for a bout another 2 weeks
>
> having
>
>>only every other sunday off. So if you're down give me a hollar a day or
>
> 2
>
>>before we'll see whether we can make a river run or take some of my piddly
>>side roads I have found. The most fun is after harvest season is over,
>
> then
>
>>the farmers aint so pissed if your in a field, just mad a little if you
>
> get
>
>>caught.
>

> I'm up near Chicago, and I drive a lowered 2wd truck, I forsee no cornfields
> or river run in the future.
>
> The next time I go, I'll be sure to drop you a line.

Yeah, but you could ride with one of us.... I would go down there if yo
uwanted to have a redneck mini-meet...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com