Re: Re: I can't find my nuts...

From: Eric Huff (mopar@ehuffy.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 01:05:55 EDT

> > I will take the rivited on design over a pressed in or even
> > screw-in like my 68
> > Barracuda any day of the week. You won't replace a ball joint in
> > 30 minutes with the pressed or screw-in types.

30 minutes is pretty quick if you mean the entire job, but if you
get to where the ball joint is visible, it doesn't take long if you
have the socket. I bought the socket *after* i did my first upper
ball joint on a front end rebuild... *That* one took a loooong
time!

eric

--
1974 Valiant 4-door, 318