Re: Re: Chryslers at Carlisle

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 10:35:13 EDT

<jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message
news:cd447h$5t0$1@bent.twistedbits.net...
> I *thought* you said you were going to go - we were wondering
> where you were. :-) Sorry to hear you missed most of it,
> hopefully next year! (BTW, are you planning to be at the BBQ?)
> --
> -Jon-

Sorry, not gonna be able to make it, gonna be working on the truck that
weekend. Have to install the intercooler, QA1 adjustable shocks and some
other little stuff. It's my only free weekend to do it, then I go on travel
again, gonna miss the All Truck Nats and the Mopar Nats :( At least I get
to go on vacation when I get back from this next trip :) Hope you guys have
a great time at the bbq, I'm gonna make it there one of these years!!!

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T
Novi-2K & boltons
12.12 @ 114.63