(no subject)

From: blkwidow1@primary.net
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 04:36:20 EDT

)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 03:35:49 -0500
Subject: Re: DML: Recommendation Needed
From: "Jon N. Benignus" <blkwidow1@primary.net>
To: <dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net>

on 7/19/04 1:39 AM, Gary Hedlin at garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net wrote:

> Bottom line, I donšt trust the engine in my truck. I'ld rather spend the
> cash on a good engine rather than be stranded out in the middle of nowhere
> or somewhere where only rats and cousins breed.

Gary, only you know whatthat engine is like, but from what you have been
saying, it doesn't sound very good.
Sometimes, for the extra peace of mind, it pays to bit the bullet and spend
the cash.
Overall, it may not be necessary, but you will then know what you have.
I think I'm with you on this one.
Later, when you look at the old one, you may find something that will
justify the expense. Even if you don't, you will be able to trust the new
engine. Heck, you could sell the old one as a rebuilder, defraying some of
the costs on a new one.

IIRC, didn't you have problems with the new engine from the start?
Pop for the new engine if the budget allows.

Jon
STL MO