Re: Those that are interested, MINI-Midwest-Redneck meet

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 10:12:58 EDT

Bill Day wrote:
> O.K. all, got my schedule up, visit my website, below, and click schedule in
> upper menu.
> I work, currently the orange days from 7am to 7pm Indian time(I run it
> cause that's where I work, even during DST). Anytime I'm off Saturday
> and Sunday is a good weekend, otherwise I will be a bore if I have to wkr
> the next day....
> Let's get something together so we(wife and I) can meet some of you. Bring
> significant others if you wish, if it's a weekend my wife will likely be
> around.
>
> Questions or ideas, email below.
> http://users.consolidated.net/billday/
> Bill Day

Ok I am up for about anything, also. I suppose it would be prudent to wait
a week or so after the BBQ at least.. Actually I think Josh is the
deciding factor, as he has the farthest to travel of the guys that have
expressed an intrest. Maybe Jon in STL, challenger73, or Chris in
Bloomington are interested? I thought there was a lister or two in Indy,
too...but I can't even remember Challenger73's real name, so I am useless
there.

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com