Re: Those that are interested, MINI-Midwest-Redneck meet

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 11:10:44 EDT

"Barry" <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote in message

> Bill Day wrote:
> > O.K. all, got my schedule up, visit my website, below, and click
schedule in
> > upper menu.
> > I work, currently the orange days from 7am to 7pm Indian time(I run it
> > cause that's where I work, even during DST). Anytime I'm off Saturday
> > and Sunday is a good weekend, otherwise I will be a bore if I have to
wkr
> > the next day....
> > Let's get something together so we(wife and I) can meet some of you.
Bring
> > significant others if you wish, if it's a weekend my wife will likely be
> > around.
> >
> > Questions or ideas, email below.
> > http://users.consolidated.net/billday/
> > Bill Day
>

> Ok I am up for about anything, also. I suppose it would be prudent to
wait
> a week or so after the BBQ at least.. Actually I think Josh is the
> deciding factor, as he has the farthest to travel of the guys that have
> expressed an intrest. Maybe Jon in STL, challenger73, or Chris in
> Bloomington are interested? I thought there was a lister or two in Indy,
> too...but I can't even remember Challenger73's real name, so I am useless
> there.
>
> --
> -Barry

Well, if all goes according to plan, I'll be going down to my parents' house
the weekend after the BBQ to return their tent. I'll probably hang out with
them on the 31st to show them my pics and stuff from the BBQ, but after that
I'd be willing to meet up pretty much anytime on the first of August.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L