Re: Those that are interested, MINI-Midwest-Redneck meet

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 22:08:15 EDT

Bill Day wrote:
> Doesnt ahve to be "right away", like I said if I'm off saturday/sunday it a
> good setup otherwise I will be off to bed early. So, whoever wants to throw
> a definate date out there, of course waiting till after the BBQ is a good
> idea 8-), just check that schedule off my site and we can go from there..

>>schedule in

> it

> Saturday

>>wkr

>>Bring

> be

>>>Ok I am up for about anything, also. I suppose it would be prudent to
>>
>>wait
>>
>>>a week or so after the BBQ at least.. Actually I think Josh is the
>>>deciding factor, as he has the farthest to travel of the guys that have
>>>expressed an intrest. Maybe Jon in STL, challenger73, or Chris in
>>>Bloomington are interested? I thought there was a lister or two in
>>
> Indy,
>
>>>too...but I can't even remember Challenger73's real name, so I am
>>
> useless
>
>>>there.
>>>
>>>--
>>> -Barry

Sounds like a good idea to me - I might have Christine trail ready by
then - would be nice to be able to actually get some mudding in this
year. As much as I am trying to be a good sport about not being able to
take Christine wheeling this weekend, I'm not doing too well LOL. I
think the adrenaline has worn off and reality set in and I'm starting to
not deal with it too well (grumble) . I suggest we talk about this more
after the BBQ - as I will know what my situation will be like after that.

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ 1 Day Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/