Re: Those that are interested, MINI-Midwest-Redneck meet

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 20:35:03 EDT

Doesnt ahve to be "right away", like I said if I'm off saturday/sunday it a
good setup otherwise I will be off to bed early. So, whoever wants to throw
a definate date out there, of course waiting till after the BBQ is a good
idea 8-), just check that schedule off my site and we can go from there..

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's